Thursday, July 2, 2015

Christmas in July...

Hello crafty people...
Today starts a new challenge at Besties 3D and More. It's very easy with an Anything Goes theme. So no more excuses. Come on over and join us; we'd love to have you. The design team is focusing on Christmas in July if you'd like to follow that or as I mentioned, ANYTHING GOES. (as long as you're using a Sherri Baldy's Besties image) There are many to choose from and they are all cute.
They can be found at Sherri's Etsy shop or Scrapbook Stamp Society.
The image I used is Snuggling Santa.


I created the card first and made a matching box for a set. That image is so fun and I love that the little girl is snuggled up with Santa. It brings back many childhood memories for me. (believing in Santa) LOL Christmas will be here before you know it. It's July already. (unbelievable) So start early with your Christmas creations and do join us for some fun. I hope I've sparked a bit of inspiration and I'll see you over there.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and box...your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    Thanks for your comment. I wish I could color like that. This is a printable pre-colored sheet from Sherri Baldy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...