Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Girls are...the prettiest!

Hello my crafty friends,

Today I'd like to share a card I created for the current challenge over at Besties International. I had a lot of fun making this one. It's a center step card and it came together rather easily. It helps that the image I used was so darned cute though. It's a printable 3D sheet.

The team and I would love for you to join us in this and any other challenge. We hope that our projects spark just a bit of creativity or inspiration for you.

The challenges are ALWAYS Anything Goes with a My Besties image!
Winners are picked by a random generator.
 
The winner of the challenge will win 5 free digis from Sherri Baldy's Etsy Store!

 
Here are links to Sherri Baldy's stores; just in case you don't have any of the images.
WARNING: images are contagious and may cause extreme happiness or give you the giggles.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...