Sunday, August 2, 2015

What I See...

Hello my crafty friends,
Today I bring to you a creation made for the current challenge over at My Besties 3D and More. It's a very cute image, a fun little card and I enjoyed making it. Don't you just love when an image motivates you and makes you happy? So come on over and join us. We'd love to see what you create or if it's just for a bit of inspiration from the team.


Challenge #14 - Anything Goes w/Bestie image

Sherri Baldy is a very talented artist who knows how to make you want those adorable images. They range from playful, to endearing to happy to...well, you know what I mean. She covers them all. If you  need it for a particular reason; it's covered. There are new images added monthly and you're sure to find one or two. You can find them at her Etsy shop or Scrapbook Stamp Society.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...