Monday, October 19, 2015

CASology presents...Week 168: You

Hi crafty peeps,

I'm joining a challenge today over at CASology. It's a pretty simple theme: YOU!!! How easy is that? My card is pretty CAS (clean and simple) to me as my style has changed some and I now like layers, layers and layers. However, I'm still that CAS girl who likes straight lines and no clutter. I feel like this is a compromise to them both.  I don't think I've entered a challenge over there in a while, but feel free to join me. I'd love for you to tell me what you think.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Hey Luana!! You created a great card. I love that dress. Nicely done.Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...