Monday, November 2, 2015

Besties International - Fall/Autumn

Hello there, it's me again!

I don't know how I missed this, but yesterday kicked off the November challenge over at Besties International. We'd love for you to come join us and have some fun. This is an awesome team as well with loads of creativity and talent.

My card is pretty CAS, but I love the colors. Orange is my favorite color and I also like golds and browns. I've used a corrugated card base and added leaves, a 3 dimensional pine cone and a patterned paper I felt was masculine. I hope you like him.

The image I used is Image 210 and you can check out the rest of Sherri Baldy's images at either of these links Etsy, My Besties shop and Scrapbook Stamp Society.

 Fall/Autumn
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...