Monday, November 2, 2015

Challenge #17 - Anything Goes with a Besties

Hola,

It's a rainy day here in Georgia. What a way to start the week.

It's fall and the season has changed. I love the pretty colors of the foilage, but I don't like the cold weather.

Today kicks off Challenge #17 over at My Besties 3D & More. Every week, we the design team try to inspire you with some of Sherri Baldy's images. I know personally, I am so proud to be a part of a wonderful, talented and creative team. The things they create sometimes leaves me in awe.  So without further ado, I'm sharing what I've created for this challenge.

Here is a link to the image I've used. Also, links to where all of Sherri's images can be found. Etsy, Scrapbook Stamp Society and My Besties shop.

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...