Thursday, November 12, 2015

Simon Says: Thinking of You

Hi crafters,

Today I'm popping in to share a card I made to enter in the Simon Wednesday Challenge. The theme is: Thinking of You. The card I created fits this challenge wonderfully. I used a Sherri Baldy image and went from there. It's almost like that's me swinging and enjoying a beautiful summer day.  It's an easel card and I had so much fun making it! It's tons of innspiration over there. Come and join the fun and tell me what you think of my creation.

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Darling design! Love the interactive elements! This is so creative! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thinking of You” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...