Thursday, February 18, 2016

First PL: Pocket Letter

Hi crafters,

Today I'd like to share with you my very first PL. I know this is something that has been going on for a while now, but I never attempted to make one. I would see them and think... Oh, that's so cute or think I should try this. It never happened. Well today all of that changed. It's really simple, but I like the end result. It represents my ever changing style. (or so I think) One thing is for certain...there will always be vibrant COLOR!!! 

I've used a paper pack from Sherri Baldy called Alice in Pink Wonderland. Sherri Baldy has tons of images, PL, stamps and many other things to enjoy. If you're interested, stop by one of her stores to see the huge variety of items. 



As always...
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on your pocket letter as well as all of the beautiful cards featured on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...