Thursday, September 1, 2016

DREAM...

Hello there,


Wouldn't you like to be a part of a fun challenge? Why not come join us over at Besties International for the current challenge: Anything Goes with a Besties image.
Sherri baldy creates some of the cutest images. Don't take my word for it though,  go take a look for yourself. They can be found here.

I created this cute but simple card.  I used June Colored Printable SB3. It's a reminder to always keep your dreams on the fore front. With dreams all things are possible. So carry your fairy dream maker around with you daily. I do! I hope this card gives you just a bit of inspiration in both life and your creative journey. 



Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...