Thursday, September 22, 2016

Halloween Mega Kit

Hello crafty friends,


It's Thursday and I couldn't be happier!!! It's my last day for the week. Woo-hoo!!!
Today I'm coming to use to share a package of goodness. Halloween Creations by Sherri Baldy. It's a printable MEGA Kit digital download. It can be found over at the Besties shop. Below is a picture of all the goodies that are included.





I created a weekly spread in my planner that features some of the images. Instead of using the paper as full sheets, I made them smaller so I could use them in my planner. They can be used in so many ways. So come on over to the blog and get  a little inspiration from the DT. We'd love to have you. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...